Welcome to Camp Stardust, a sweet cabin in the woods, on the water, with ultimate privacy. There are no neighbors, you share this slice of heaven with wildlife and an occasional canoe gliding by.
Need to work? We have 50/50 fiber optic wifi with a desk against the window so you can Zoom with a View.
Couple important points before you book:
- We are in the mountains with no cell service, no town nearby. You must agree to PAY ATTENTION to our instructions or you may get lost, get locked out or incur damage fees. We make it as easy as we can so guests can enjoy this rugged part of the Adirondacks, but this is not a "book it and forget about it till I get there" kind of property.
- No pets, no unregistered guests, no smoking. 4 persons max.
- NO CELL SERVICE. Because of this, you will not be able to access the Airbnb platform for arrival instructions, so we email them to you in advance to print and bring with you.
- GUESTS MUST AGREE to provide their email address and sign our lease within 2 days to complete the reservation.
- GUESTS MUST AGREE to take full responsibility for our cabin by reading and following the very clear house instructions.
- An ALL WHEEL VEHICLE is necessary to navigate our driveway in winter.
If this is all OK with you, please read on: